The Nashua Chamber Orchestra is funded in part by individual gifts, private grants, business advertisers, corporate sponsors, and the generosity of each of you, our audience!
Thanks to our Corporate Sponsors
We gratefully acknowledge the support of the Nashua Community College for providing rehearsal and performance facilities for the orchestra. We give special thanks to Hollis and Brookline High School for the use of the timpani. A thank you also to the Milford Parks and Recreation Department for sponsoring our concerts at the Milford Town Hall.
Supporting Organization and Grantors
Amazon Smile Foundation
Waldo and Alice Ayer Trust
City of Nashua - Nashua Arts Council
Doris L. Benz Trust
Rotary Club of Nashua West
City of Nashua Zylonis Trust
Become a Sponsor or Advertiser
We welcome your support by purchasing advertising space in our program booklet or becoming a Corporate Sponsor. If you are interested in purchasing advertising space in our program booklet, please fill out our Concert Program Book Order Form.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Our Sponsorship Levels
Corporate Sponsorship begins with a commitment to the Nashua Chamber Orchestra for a specific level of funding, and extends for a one year period from that date. During that time, your support will be acknowledged in our program books, season brochure and at the concerts. There are 3 concert programs in our regular season (Fall, Winter and Spring), with two performances each, one in Nashua, NH and one in Milford, NH.
Principal Chair - $500
- Your sponsorship will be acknowledged and your full page ad will appear in our season program book covering 3 concert cycles, 6 concert audiences total.
- Your company will be recognized publicly at all of our concerts by the opening announcer.
- You will receive 4 tickets to the concert of your choice.
Concert Master - $1000
Includes all the benefits of Principal Chair, PLUS:
- Your company logo will appear in our newsletter updates throughout the year.
- Your sponsorship will be recognized in our season brochure.
- You will receive 2 season tickets.
Partner of the Conductor - $2,500
Includes all the benefits of Concert Master, PLUS:
- Your spokesperson will be invited to say a few words at one of our concerts.
- 4 tickets to the Annual Gala Fundraiser.
Maestro - $5,000
Includes all the benefits of Partner of the Conductor, PLUS:
- Your employees will receive 50% discount for admission to all of our concerts.
- Your Company will be presented with a Certificate of Appreciation from the Nashua Chamber Orchestra expressing our thanks and recognizing your sponsorship of the orchestra.
Become a Family Concert Sponsor
The NCO Family Concert Sponsorship provides a unique opportunity to display your support of the arts and reach parents of local children. The NCO is well known for showcasing youth talent from our area throughout the year. At our Annual Family Concert, we present a free, family-oriented performance at the Nashua Public Library featuring youth soloists from our regular concerts and others from the community, and even have a guest youth conduct the orchestra. An educational demonstration of each instrument of the orchestra is given and the children in the audience are given the opportunity to talk to orchestra members after the concert and see the instruments up close. We have seen record attendance the past 2 years with standing room only crowds and we expect this to continue in the years to come.
Your $750 support would include:
- Your sponsorship will be noted our season program book covering 3 concert cycles, 6 concert audiences total. Averaging 125 people per concert.
- Your full page ad will appear in our season program book.
- Your Corporate Logo will appear on the Family Concert publicity materials.
- Your sponsorship will be recognized publicly at all of our concerts and at the Family Concert by the opening announcer.
- You will receive 4 tickets to a regular season concert of your choice.