Become a Sponsor or Advertiser
We welcome your support by purchasing advertising space in our program booklet or becoming a Corporate Sponsor. If you are interested in purchasing advertising space in our program booklet, or have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Sponsorship Levels
Corporate Sponsorship begins with a commitment to the Nashua Chamber Orchestra for a specific level of funding, and extends for a one year period from that date. During that time, your support will be acknowledged in our program books, season brochure and at the concerts. There are 3 concert programs in our regular season (Fall, Winter and Spring), with two performances each, one in Nashua, NH and one in Milford, NH.
Principal Chair - $500
- Your sponsorship will be acknowledged and your full page ad will appear in our season program book covering 6 concert audiences total (approximately 125 people per concert)
- Your company will be recognized publicly at all of our concerts by the opening announcer
- You will receive 2 tickets per concert
Concert Master - $1000
Includes all the benefits of Principal Chair, PLUS:
- Your company logo will appear in our newsletter updates throughout the year
- You will receive 4 tickets per concert
Partner of the Conductor - $2,500
Includes all the benefits of Concert Master, PLUS:
- Your spokesperson will be invited to say a few words at one of our concerts
- You will receive 8 tickets per concert
Maestro - $5,000
Includes all the benefits of Partner of the Conductor, PLUS:
- Your employees will be admitted free to all of our concerts
- Your Company will be presented with a Certificate of Appreciation from the Nashua Chamber Orchestra expressing our thanks and recognizing your sponsorship of the orchestra.
Become a Family Concert Sponsor
The NCO Family Concert Sponsorship provides a unique opportunity to display your support of the arts and reach parents of local children. The NCO is well known for showcasing youth talent from our area throughout the year. At our Annual Family Concert, we present a free, family-oriented performance at the Nashua Public Library featuring youth soloists from our regular concerts and others from the community, and even have a guest youth conduct the orchestra. An educational demonstration of each instrument of the orchestra is given and the children in the audience are given the opportunity to talk to orchestra members after the concert and see the instruments up close. We have seen record attendance the past 2 years with standing room only crowds and we expect this to continue in the years to come.
Your $750 support would include:
- Your sponsorship will be noted our season program book covering 3 concert cycles, 6 concert audiences total, averaging 125 people per concert.
- Your full page ad will appear in our season program book.
- Your Corporate Logo will appear on the Family Concert publicity materials.
- Your sponsorship will be recognized publicly at all of our concerts and at the Family Concert by the opening announcer
- You will receive 4 tickets to each regular concert of the season